POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : htmlflame=off : htmlflame=off Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  htmlflame=off
From: Lue Ebra
Date: 29 Jan 1999 20:45:20
Message: <36b26430.0@news.povray.org>
You have requested an apology, so here it is..
I, Lue Ebra, apologise to this newsgroup for voicing my opinions. I was
under the impression that the NG's were the place to voice one's opinion.
Certainly everyone around me seemed to be doing the same. But it seems that
freedom of speech applies to popular opinions. So in the future I will
censor my remarks to coincide with popular opinion. As Ken and Graham said,
this thread of mine has been most counterproductive. I do regret starting
the whole bloody mess.

--
Lue Ebra
lue### [at] nxuscom